Tuesday 20 March 2012

So it's been a little while since I posted last, Sorry! (to whoever reads this lol) It's only been a week or so and not too much has happened. Almost all of the snow has melted and the weather has been crazy! It's almost like summer here! Aside from the mosquito's coming back, I am definitely enjoying this :) 
St. Patrick's Day just passed and I had such a great time! I went out with a bunch of my closest friends and naturally we predrank before hitting up the bars down town. I ACTUALLY drank green beer for the first time this year, and ya, it tastes the same but it's the thought that counts right? So we started off the night at our usual spot, Brewery bay, and after getting quite pished, we migrated to Moe's quickly, then The Brownstone to say hi to a couple of other friends and then we landed at Studabakers and danced the rest of our evening away. Then for our drunken comfort food, we stopped in at Pita Pit and all got a bite :) Overall, a definite success! Couldn't ask for a better time!
Now I need to decide what to do for my birthday in 5 days! Probably go for drinks with the gang. We shall see! Birthdays have never really been a big thing for me, well not since I was a kid and since last year. There's about 4 of us who have birthdays in March in our group so we like to celebrate together. We always make the most of it and definitely have a great time together! :) Also, Iain (my bf) took me out for the most beautiful dinner ever last year, and needless to say, he made it one to remember, by far :) 
Well, keeping this short enough as I'm ff to bed, must wake up early for work! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment