Sunday 11 March 2012

Today was a BEAUTY of a day! Sooo happy to finally see some spring weather coming out this way :) Enjoyed having a lazy Sunday until I couldn't bear to sit still anymore lol I decided that today's the day to start getting myself in proper shape, maybe even in good enough shape to look awesome in a two piece! hahaha yea I can dream right??! So as I was getting ready, my little sister asked if she could tag along, which was awesome because we don't hangout as much due to me working and her still being in school. We went on a trail in the forest and had some laughs because it was sooo icy and I almost bailed a few times and she slipped once. I definitely saved her from completely landing on her butt lol We then moved to the road that I live on and just took it easy, jogged most of the street and then an hour and a half later, we decided to call it a day as the sun was starting to set. I am definitely looking forward to getting into a routine and hoping I can keep the motivation to bust it through thick and thin! I can do it :) And I'm going to eat reasonably better....perhaps with less hollandaise sauce...hahaha ya right!! Just less junk :) Well I'm off to have a girly evening with my little sis. We're going to make grilled cheeses and curl up to a movie or two tonight :) Oh how I love the simple things! Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment