Monday 26 March 2012

Today has been relaxing, got some things done and then some. Yesterday was my birthday and I spent it with my lovely boyfriend Iain :) We enjoyed the sunshine together and then he took me out for dinner where I got to try sushi and proper Japanese food for the first time. I was absolutely delicious! Definitely not what I had expected at all. I tried everything that was offered to me and I appreciated the new flavors and textures in their own ways. We then came home to enjoy some wine and then dozed off as Iain had to work really early, as usual. All in all, a good 23rd birthday :) 
On the friday, we went out with all of our friends and celebrated with some drinks and good times. Definitely a fun filled night which I remember at least the first half of haha. In the morning, we all went to our usual place, Al and Jan's, where we enjoyed some breakfast and more good times together.
Oh ya, today I had to deal with Koodo. All in all they are a good company but their online self serve is so stupid! I changed my bill back in Jan to save money and it ended up costing me so much more in the long run. I  talked with a supervisor (after being transferred 3 times) and he did what he could. The last person I talked to back in feb said that everything could be credited back to me, but apparently not. ugh! so bloody irritating. I almost don't even want a cell phone anymore. Life is friggin' expensive!! OK. End rant. At least now I am working towards paying everything I can off and doing everything necessary to do so. 
I also found a website that is selling the music program, Finale, that I want soo badly. It's half the price (regularly $600 CA)! So that made me quite happy to find :)
Keeping it short and simple. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment