Friday 2 March 2012

I can't believe that it's already March!!! I'm not entirely sure where February went to but needless to say, I am sooo excited for spring to come! I have a list of water falls that I want to check out in the area and top on the list so far is Eugenia Falls. It seems pretty close and it looks beautiful! I've been to Walters falls and Inglis falls and oh, of course Niagara falls but there's a bunch there that I didn't even know existed! I'll take lots of pictures as I get to see them all and I will definitely post them and share my experiences at each place! There are a couple major falls that I would love to see around the world, but one day...one day :) As for now, I'll just stick to the treasures around here and as I can afford it, I will travel everywhere! Top on my list right now is Ireland. It's such a beautiful place and I become more and more home sick for it (even though I've never been there :P). But I guarantee I will be there sooner than you know it, we'll just see if I come back ;)
Today however, I have the day off and I'm spending it playing my saxophone and perhaps a little guitar. I'm also going to be organizing my mountain of stuff and hopefully creating a proper bedroom out of it! My cats seem to enjoy exploring and falling asleep in it though so they might be a little upset :P 

Oh before I go, I must say that I'm pretty excited to see that people are actually reading my blogs! I've noticed people not only from Canada but from the US, Germany, and Russia! YAY! Helloo out there! Please comment :) 
Well, off to enjoy my day of cleaning and music...oh yay! Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Eugenia Falls is nice, I've been there. It's on the way to my Grandparents house ;-)

    I also get hits on my blog from far away lands like I got a few from India and South Africa!!

    ReplyDelete