Wednesday 29 February 2012

Happy Leap Year To whoever reads this thing! lol So I'm wondering how many tourists Ireland's going to have today. I heard that on Leap Year, if a woman proposes to a man it is illegal for him to say no. I'd imagine that's probably not true but I can still see how many lonely hearts would believe it to be so. I say good luck! haha 
I came across this video last night and it's of this beautiful young lady who lost her mother to suicide and yet she's still smiling and made this video to reach out to anyone struggling with suicide. Definitely watch it, made me tear up, so be prepared! My Secrets Video << That's the link there.
Today we have a lovely snow storm and by lovely I mean this snow can bugger off ANY TIME NOW! lol I am looking forward to spring and summer adventures so no more of this back and forth from warm and cold stuff. I had planned to go for a run this evening with Iain but I think that's not going to be happening, we probably wouldn't be able to see where we were going. So for today, I will continue to unpack and sort out my room, clean and practice some guitar. I'm in the midst of learning "Set fire to the rain" by Adele. Really liking it so far. She is so talented and her songs are beautiful. Now that I'm ranting about it, I think I'm going to bring out the saxophone today as well :) I just love music! Comment if you have any interesting stories, or maybe if you're a fellow musician yourself. Would love to hear some stories from whoever is reading this....hello? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment