Wednesday 22 February 2012

Beautiful!
Yay! Survived another day! Haha well today was pretty easy going. I worked for most of it so far and it went rather well. I had a lot of practice on the engraver today and all in all wasn't too stressful :) While I was working I was flipping through my cocktail book and found some awesome drinks. I can't wait to start making them! I really want to try making layered shots and drinks as they look awesome! Although I'd have to practice and see what works together, I'm still excited for the challenge. What I'm not so excited for is moving again. I am in the process of packing and organizing everything again....so...many...boxes....way..too...much...STUFF!!! Eventually I will get there :) So out of randomness from today's conversations with people, to anyone reading this, what is your view on flirty vs friendly? I have my own distinction between the two and have also heard many others, but to whom ever may read my blogs, comment and share your views :) Well, tis late. I must wake up and open the store tomorrow morning. G'nite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment