Friday 24 February 2012

Today was all in all a good day! Worked hard even though it was sooooo dead! Did a lot of inventory check because we're having a final sale on a few things. Kept me fairly busy and got to engrave my first pocket watch :) I nailed it! hehe After work I went and played pool with one of my closest friends and then 2 hours later we came back to my apartment and made the most epic KD ever!!
 
KD...You will NEVER be the same!

This may sound gross but we put kraft dinner, mild sausages cut up, one hard boiled egg, a touch of ketchup and lemon pepper and mixed it all together. It was AWESOME! Don't knock it until you try it, I swear, you'll never eat plain KD ever again! :P So I'm still in the process of packing everything up and boy does my room look like a tornado hit it. I'm glad to move in a way because I'll be able to start saving and paying things off better but I am going to miss being out on my own and living with the roommates that I have here. They're pretty much awesome :) One step at a time. Things are slowly but surely working out. Well, off to bed for now. G'nite to whoever's out there reading this :)

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to not knock it as I don't like sausages lol BUT that being said I use garlic butter in my KD mmmmm... Also, to add to the don't knock list: Spaghetti Bacon and Eggs. Next time you come up I'll make it for you!

    ReplyDelete