Sunday 26 February 2012

Yesterday was a good day :) Very productive at work. Wifey and I busted it hard and reorganized some of the store, did some cleaning and brainstorming AND got the hose on the vacuum to work lol Damn thing was baffling us all for quite sometime! It's an old school dirt devil so I think that's enough said lol After work I ran to the apartment and grabbed some clothes as my dad invited Iain and I over for dinner. It was delish to say the least! We had beer butt chicken, ribs, my dad's secret potatoes and some Keith's and 3 different kinds of wine.  I was just what I needed. So we all caught up and had some laughs before Iain and I went off to bed seeing as he had to be at work for 5:45 this morning! It was an early and rudely cold wake up outside but we managed :) Now today I'm going to be attacking my old room here at my parents house to prepare it for moving my stuff back in the next couple of days. It should be good though. I'm going to sort through the old things I have here and get rid of a lot of it! I mean, I don't use remotely half of it so I should just donate what I can and get rid of the rest. Blah, I dislike moving but it's going to help out a lot right now :) Well, off to start the battle! Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment