Thursday 23 February 2012

Mildly interesting day today :) Worked today until 5 and had a blast with my wifey when she got there. We just cracked up laughing for most of our shift seeing as the mall is soooo dead lately. We talked about everything from planning an epic St. Patrick's day party with epic green drinks (cliché yes but shuush) to this "nipple nibler" stuff that apparently is also a lip plumping balm too? I won't go into detail but it was a funny topic non the less lol After work, I met up with a bunch of my close friends and we just laughed and enjoyed our Tim Horton's together :) Never a dull moment with our group! Since then I have been playing music and teaching myself  the song "Behind Blue Eyes" originally by The Who but covered by Limp Biskit. It's a really pretty song and I'm not doing too bad at it so far :) OMG! So today during my break, I was walking through the mall with the wifey and we found this awesome picture of saxophone theory and scales with an awesome artsy picture of a sax player in the background. I am definitely saving for that next pay check! I know, I am kind of a geek that way but uhhhhh I am excited :) Well, keeping it short, off to bed for tonight :) Fare thee well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment