Tuesday 21 February 2012

This long weekend was one of the best so far! Spent a lot of time with dear friends and my better half Iain :) We intended to go to Niagara but due to work and time restraints, we decided to save it for another time. I am just going to have to wait to get back to the Scottish Loft a wee bit longer :P So Saturday evening I got together with my main group of friends and we enjoyed some food and drinks at our typical hangout spot called Brewery Bay. It was nothing but good laughs and more memories to be held on to. Sunday, Iain came into town and we made a last minute party with our group of friends. And when I say party I mean more of an evening full of games, swimming, catching up, background music and well of course some spirits :) Iain and I made a quick stop at Brewery Bay for some grub and a couple pints and then enjoyed our evening with friends.  Monday, we went out to this awesome diner called Al and Jan's and had some awesome comfort food after a night of drinks. Iain and I explored the town afterwards and checked out all of the neat little shops down town. I fell in love with this adorable parrot but unfortunately, I have enough pets of my own. We then met up with one of our friends for dinner at Montana's and then we watched the new Ghost Rider movie. I actually really enjoyed it. Nicolas Cage is still a terrible actor but the movie itself was pretty good. Today Iain and I had a pretty relaxing day, we toured around more shops, where I picked up a book called, 1001 Cocktails. I want to learn more about drinks and making them to hopefully put my Smartserve licence to good use! We went to Tre Sorelle's for lunch today. It's one of my favorite places in town. It is simple, homemade, and just amazing Italian food. The prices are great and the environment is wonderful :) We also ended up going back to Brewery Bay after for some deep fried caramel banana cheesecake for dessert. So after all of that was said and done, we brought my car to the shop....again...because it wasn't running right. They got it in right away and fixed it in no time and then Iain and I went and got some groceries and then I dropped him off at his place where he's going to make some amazing dinner for his family with his dad. I have yet to decide what I am going to make but I'll figure something out :P Well, I think that's good for a catch up. My computer charger is messed up so I will do my best to write as often as my battery will let me. Until next time!! Cheers :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment